Taking action towards pay equity
Following a recent national survey conducted by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA), Law In Order is pleased to be recognised for taking action towards pay equity. According to the survey results, fewer than 1 in 4 employers are tackling this issue.
One of Law In Order’s strategic objectives is to become an employer of choice which encompasses the following areas:
“As part of our commitment to fair business dealings and corporate responsibility we encourage our employees to look into how we approach pay equity. This is an ongoing commitment and Law In Order is dedicated to continuing the fight against gender bias in the workplace”
- Good working environment/culture
- Career Development Plans for staff - opportunity to advance
- Pay competitively - market rate or above
- Attraction and retention of good people
- Flexibility / work life balance
- Other benefits outside salary
said Julian McGrath, Managing Director Law In Order.
To learn more about WGEA please click here.