ISO9001:2015 Quality Management System Standards
Law In Order has been assessed by Compass Assurance Services and is certified to the ISO9001:2015 Quality Management Systems Standard on our Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth sites.
Quality Management System (QMS) certification is important to both our internal and external stakeholders. We are committed to quality, leadership, and to a processes approach to delivering services.
What this means to our clients is that Law In Order is committed to total quality management; a customer focus, a continually improving process approach implemented throughout the organisation, critical processes and their interactions are understood and documented, and a strong management commitment to all these facets of the ISO9001 QMS. Plus, all of these quality management system facets are verified by an independent third party who understands ISO9001 QMS as well as the industry in which the organisation operates.
Law In Order will always remain true to our company vision and this certification cements our commitment to Service - "Deliver services that anticipate and exceed our client's wants and needs".
ISO9001 Quality Key Principles
- Customer Focus – understand what your clients want, engage with your customers and verify you are delivering what they wanted
- Management Focus and Leadership – unity of direction, purpose and focus. Creating an environment to achieve
- Staff engagement – a system for all people at all levels in the organisation
- Systematic Approach – realise and manage all the interrelated processes that go into your organisation
- Continual Improvement – strive to do things better
- Measurement & Analysis – factual approach to decision making