ISO 27001:2013 Certification
Compass Assurance Services has certified Law In Order to the ISO 27001 Information Security Management Systems Standard, demonstrating our commitment to keeping our clients' confidential information secure.
ISO 27001 certification is crucial in today's digital age, where data breaches and cyber-attacks pose a significant threat to businesses. Our adherence to the ISO 27001 standard means we have implemented a robust information security management system that protects the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our clients' data.
Law In Order's ISO 27001 certification means we have a risk-based approach to information security management, regularly reviewing and updating our controls to ensure that they are effective in protecting against the latest threats. It also means that we have procedures in place to identify and respond to security incidents promptly.
Our commitment to ISO 27001 demonstrates our dedication to delivering services that meet and exceed our clients' expectations. We understand our clients entrust us with their sensitive information, and we take that responsibility seriously.
ISO 27001 Key Principles
- Risk Assessment and Management - identify, assess, and mitigate risks to information security
- Information Security Controls - implement and maintain appropriate security controls to protect information assets
- Legal and Regulatory Compliance - comply with relevant laws, regulations, and contractual requirements
- Continuous Improvement - continually review and improve information security management processes and controls
- Management Leadership and Responsibility - establish policies and objectives for information security and provide the necessary resources and support
- Human Resource Security - ensure staff members understand their roles and responsibilities regarding information security
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Standards
Law In Order has been assessed by Compass Assurance Services and is certified to the ISO9001:2015 Quality Management Systems Standard on our Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth sites.
Quality Management System (QMS) certification is important to both our internal and external stakeholders. We are committed to quality, leadership, and to a processes approach to delivering services.
What this means to our clients is that Law In Order is committed to total quality management; a customer focus, a continually improving process approach implemented throughout the organisation, critical processes and their interactions are understood and documented, and a strong management commitment to all these facets of the ISO9001 QMS. Plus, all of these quality management system facets are verified by an independent third party who understands ISO9001 QMS as well as the industry in which the organisation operates.
Law In Order will always remain true to our company vision and this certification cements our commitment to Service - "Deliver services that anticipate and exceed our client's wants and needs".
ISO9001 Quality Key Principles
- Customer Focus – understand what your clients want, engage with your customers and verify you are delivering what they wanted
- Management Focus and Leadership – unity of direction, purpose and focus. Creating an environment to achieve
- Staff engagement – a system for all people at all levels in the organisation
- Systematic Approach – realise and manage all the interrelated processes that go into your organisation
- Continual Improvement – strive to do things better
- Measurement & Analysis – factual approach to decision making