Make the process of eDiscovery more efficient with automated eDiscovery and Investigation workflows.
eDiscoTECH™ is powered by Law In Order and designed to automate most of the day to day, repetitive tasks in the eDiscovery workflows including:
- The data wrangling associated with loading files
- Load file conversions to support review platform uploads/imports
- Migrating load files between review platforms, eg. Relativity, Nuix Discover, Reveal-Brainspace, etc.
- Providing a structured format for viewing and editing load files
- File validation before the exchange of document productions
- File and directory operations, eg. copy, delete, renaming of files, etc
- Pagination and branding of PDFs, and formatting to comply with exchange protocols
- Resizing and combining PDFs, and combining family documents to PDFs
- Extracting text from multiple file types
- Automated hyperlinking based on file names or regex patterns
- Search options based on regex patterns
Collaborate with our Innovation Lab to Ideate, Experiment and Deploy your own automated eDiscovery and Investigation workflows.
What Tools are Included?
Flat File Viewer
Is used to view the load files created by eDiscovery Platforms i.e., Relativity and Nuix Discover.
Watch a short demonstration video on the Flat File Viewer>> (6:13)
Load File Tools
Has automated the data wrangling associated with loading files to the review platform.
Watch a short demonstration video on the Load File Tools>> (5:45)
Also located in eTools is Hyperlink Tools which assists with hyperlinked indexes, hyperlinked court and appeal books, automating hyperlinking tasks and link verification for Excel, Word and PDF indexes.
Watch a short demonstration video on the Hyperlinking Tools>> (4:17)
Has multiple functions that allow users to work on their files and investigate including creating directory structures, copying files between folders, picking up file names from a folder, copying files in order, sequence numbering, pagination, deduplication, bulk find and replace, regex pattern searches, protocol updates and file operations like copy, delete, renaming and searching.
Located under eTools is PDF Utilities which allows users to count pages in a PDF set, resize, scale, delimit and combine PDFs. Also, combine family documents, create PDF placeholders and delete blank pages.
Want to bring all your tools into one place?
eDiscoTech allows users to put shortcuts in a folder and apply them in the eDiscoTech app settings. Open external apps from within eDiscoTech.
Watch our full eDiscoTECH™ demonstration video. (29:57)
For more information, contact our team