Law In Order has been assessed and certified by Compass Assurance Services and is now certified to the ISO 9001 Standard.
Quality Management System (QMS) certification is important to both our internal and external stakeholders. We are committed to quality, leadership, and to a processes approach to delivering services.
What this means to our clients is that Law In Order is committed to total quality management; a customer focus, a continually improving process approach implemented throughout the organisation, critical processes and their interactions are understood and documented, and a strong management commitment to all these facets of the ISO 9001 QMS. Plus, all of these quality management system facets are verified by an independent third party who understands ISO 9001 QMS as well as the industry in which the organisation operates.
Law In Order will always remain true to our company vision and this certification cements our commitment to Service - "Deliver services that anticipate and exceed our client's wants and needs".
ISO 9001 Quality Key Principles
- Customer Focus – understand what your clients want, engage with your customers and verify you are delivering what they wanted
- Management Focus and Leadership – unity of direction, purpose and focus. Creating an environment to achieve
- Worker engagement – a system for all people at all levels in the organisation
- Systematic Approach – realise and manage all the interrelated processes that go into your organisation
- Continual Improvement – strive to do things better
- Measurement & Analysis – factual approach to decision making