Royal Commission Services
Providing information in response to a request from a Royal Commission can be a costly and time intensive process. From digitising hard copy documents to reviewing extensive electronic records, requests from the Royal Commission will place a significant administrative and managerial burden on the organisations involved.
Law In Order’s Royal Commission Response Team is made up of leading legal support and technology specialists. We have a wealth of experience in assisting legal teams and corporate clients respond to Notices to Produce in a swift, secure and confidential manner.
Our Hearings team has worked on all Royal Commissions in Australia in the last decade, including the current Aged Care Royal Commission and the Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of People with Disability. They have also assisted with State Inquiries, such as the NSW Special Commission of Inquiry in the Drug ‘Ice’.
Law In Order’s service offering includes on-site and outsourced solutions to assist with everything from data collection and analysis to review and presentation. Our Royal Commission Response Team has specialists to assist our clients with all aspects of their responses to requests for information from the Commission.
- Data Identification and Forensic Collection - conducting audits to identify potentially relevant data and ensuring the collection process is secure and defensible
- Data Processing and Analytics - facilitating a swift and comprehensive review of potentially relevant data
- Document Digitisation and Coding
- Database Hosting - a secure and customisable document review database supported by the largest eDiscovery consulting team in Australia
- Managed Review - our teams of experienced paralegals and litigation support executives across the Asia Pacific region and India offer our clients 24/7 support on document review projects
- Hearing room fit outs – using state-of-the-art technology to run electronic hearings
- Web Streaming – public and private streaming available
- Electronic Evidence Presentation - displaying documents at lightning fast speeds to HD monitors within the hearing room
- Exhibit Management
- Real-time Transcription
- Video Editing - Including video extraction, trimming and pixelation/redaction of sensitive information