Royal Commission Services
Providing information in response to a request from a Royal Commission can be a costly and time intensive process. From digitising hard copy documents, to reviewing extensive electronic records, requests from the Royal Commission will place a significant administrative and managerial burden on the organisations involved.
Law In Order’s Royal Commission Response Team is made up of leading legal support and technology specialists, with a wealth of experience in assisting corporate clients respond to Royal Commission and regulatory body requests in a swift, secure and confidential manner. Our systems and processes are designed to ensure that information is collected and presented in a defensible manner, whilst minimising disruption to the business.
Our consulting team has worked on 10 of the last 12 Royal Commissions in Australia, including the ongoing youth detention Royal Commission in the Northern Territory and the Child Abuse Royal Commission, and has unparalleled experience in assisting corporations respond to Royal Commission requests for information.
Law In Order’s service offering includes on-site and outsourced solutions to assist with everything from data collection and analysis to review and presentation. Our Royal Commission Response Team has specialists to assist our clients with all aspects of their responses to requests for information from the Commission.
- Data Identification and Forensic Collection- conducting audits to identify potentially relevant data and ensuring the collection process is secure and defensible
- Data Processing and Analytics- facilitating a swift and comprehensive review of potentially relevant data
- Document Digitisation and Coding
- Database Hosting- a secure and customisable document review database supported by the largest eDiscovery consulting team in Australia
- Managed Review- our teams of experienced paralegals and litigation support executives across the Asia Pacific region and India offer our clients 24/7 support on document review projects