Managed Document Review
What is Managed Document Review?
Litigation can attract significant costs for the parties involved and 70-75 per cent of this cost is usually attributed to the review of discovery documents. Law In Order's experienced Managed Document Review teams in Australia and India provide law firms and in-house legal teams around with the world with scalable support from legally qualified review experts, equipped with the latest technology solutions.
Our highly skilled reviewers and technology specialists act as an extension of our clients' internal teams, allowing law firms to provide swift and cost-effective document review solutions to their clients on even the most complex projects, and providing corporate legal teams with the additional capacity required to manage larger projects internally.
We have review teams across the Asia Pacific region and an offshore review centre in India with experienced legal support professionals available 24/7, all year round. Our teams provide an unprecedented level of support to our clients in the major legal centres of the United States, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region, with tasks ranging from discovery reviews and investigations, to complex due diligence exercises.
For complex or sensitive matters, we can also provide on-site or embedded review teams, with access to the full suite of technologies offered by Law In Order.
Why Law In Order?
- Headquartered in Sydney, Australia with review teams in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Singapore and India, we can support law firms and in-house legal teams all over the world with review projects.
- Competitive and transparent pricing models based on the volume of data and/or the review qualifications.
- Secure hosting solutions. All data is stored within the jurisdiction in which it is being reviewed.
- Scalable client technology infrastructure - centralised desktop platform.
- Legally qualified reviewers and document review supervisors.
- In-house capability for foreign language review.
- Capability to scale to meet all size projects.
Why choose Managed Review?
- Law In Order utilises Relativity Assisted Review (RAR) to conduct its defensible and universally accepted TAR (sometimes referred to as ‘predictive coding’) workflow. TAR is a feature of Relativity that employs a concept categorisation technology to teach Relativity how to determine whether a document is responsive or non-responsive, as well as what issues apply to that document.
- Relativity Analytics includes a range of ground breaking and unique technologies that reduce the number of documents requiring review and identify ideas and concepts within the document population. This facilitates the implementation of workflows which not only result in an efficient, time-saving review but also increases the accuracy of reviewer choices providing consistency in review outcomes.
- Our rigorous Quality Assurance (QA) process ensures defensibility by mitigating the need for “re-review” of documents by the legal team. These QA processes are implemented throughout the review ensuring that the performance of reviewers can be closely monitored, providing accurate, real-time updates for the legal team and the end client.
- Regular reporting and communication provides reassurance that the review is being completed to a high standard and in a timely manner.
- We use various workflow accelerators such as foreign language machine translation and automatic redaction, in order to maximise review efficiency and minimise costs.