Appeal Book & Court Book Preparation
When it comes to Appeal Books and Court Books, we understand what each court needs.
Each jurisdiction has slightly different needs including style of indexing, method of pagination or procedure to be followed. Our Appeal Book staff has the legal expertise and years of experience to guide you through the individual requirements, allowing you to present your Book in the best possible light.
We will provide what your jurisdiction requires.
We can help you by:
- Assessing the necessary content of the book
- Advising on the rules and requirements
- Adhering to processes and procedures required by the Court
- Accessing documents from a Court file for the preparation of the Appeal Book
- Preparing cover pages and indexes complete with volume and page numbers
- Compiling the Book with correct line numbering where required
- Alerting you to any discrepancies in the content (e.g. missing pages in a paginated document, skewed documents etc)
- Finishing the book in the appropriate format (e.g. in folders or bound etc)
- Filing and serving
We prepare Appeal Books for all jurisdictions including:
- High Court of Australia
- Federal Court of Australia
- Supreme Court of Appeal
- Family Court of Australia
- Industrial Relations Commission
- Fair Work Australia
You will always receive a draft copy of the Appeal Book to ensure your complete satisfaction before we proceed to multiple copies. Don't risk sloppy documentation and preparation. Our guidance will help present the best case.