Scale up with Managed Document Review
- Scale without overheads: When taking on large scale document review you can scale up with Law In Order without wearing the overheads yourself.
- Offering expertise: Our experience of the litigation lifecycle means that we have resources in house across the entire EDRM process to provide advice, experience and deliver services at any stage.
- Maximise productivity: Partnering with Law In Order means that along with our workflows and technology we can build in speed and efficiency to increase our productivity. This results in quick turnaround on review and an increase in accurate results for you.
- Focus on the law: By engaging us with managed document review you are freeing yourself up to focus on other projects and/or clients which deliver you a higher return with the comfort that you are supported by a partner who is an expert in supporting you.
Why Partner with Us?
- One stop shop: Law In Order is a single source provider for all aspects of the litigation lifecycle (the EDRM model). That means that you do not need to coordinate with multiple vendors for individual solutions.
- Australian owned: Law In Order is the only Australian owned provider supplying this service to our local market. Our Indian service centre is a Law In Order office and not an outsourced third party provider.
- Our team: Our Managed Document Review team are legally qualified and supported by our highly experienced Consulting and EED teams.
Don't take our word for it, read some our client case studies below.
- Our client, a large energy company was in the process of divesting part of their business and required filtering their Company Data in a Divestiture, which was simplified with First Level Review. Read More
- Our client was representing a large infrastructure company in proceedings with their lead contractor so they utilised our MDR workflow expertise to become litigation ready faster. Read More
Contact our team today