Legal Process Outsourcing (LPO)
What is Legal Process Outsourcing?
Law In Order’s Legal Process Outsourcing (LPO) team complements our existing Electronic Evidence Discovery and hardcopy processing teams in order to provide our clients with a full end-to-end portfolio of electronic paralegal services.
Our LPO team is fully trained and experienced with the latest document processing tools in order to deliver the most efficient and cost-effective results for our clients.
Our resources include:
- A private and secure coding data centre.
- A custom-designed quality assurance tool to work with Microsoft Access databases
- Full access to OCR technology.
- CEE (Coding Enhancement Engine) for processing documents by similarity prior to coding.
- Use of custom hotkeys and sophisticated tools in Microsoft Office to speed up all manual tasks from coding through to transcription.
Our LPO services include:
For more information, download our brochure or contact us on 1300 004 667.