eDiscovery (Electronic Discovery)
What is eDiscovery?
eDiscovery or electronic discovery, refers to the process of collecting and processing electronic material for the use in civil or criminal litigation. Collection can be as simple as seeking a CD that contains data or more complex processing of forensically acquiring data from a company's entire network. The primary function of eDiscovery is to organise data to ensure that the litigation review process runs accurately and efficiently.
eDiscovery - A range of services to enhance your practice:
We offer a very flexible, highly scalable eDiscovery service. A number of the services are unique in the Australian market and some are unprecedented world-wide.
- Process electronic evidence to court-approved formats
- Efficient, time-saving technology
- Skilled service staff to assist and advise you
- Easily customised to suit your matter
- All stages catered for - forensic analysis to evidence presentation
- All formats catered for - Relativity, Ringtail, Summation
- Relevant data extracted and presented according to your needs
We have the technical capacity and the staff expertise to assist with most ediscovery issues and all court requirements. Legal firms of all sizes can now compete on a level playing field.