Working From Home? We Can Help.
Working from home or remotely can present legal teams with several challenges, particularly around data collection, document production, document review, or running arbitrations. You may have limited access to paralegal support and large-scale printing resources; have key team members working internationally; or must postpone or relocate an upcoming arbitration.
Law In Order would like to advise that we are operating business as usual during this critical period to help our clients.
Law In Order can help with:
- Document Production (Print, Scan, Copy): Our operations team can assist with urgent and large scale document printing and all aspects of trial bundle preparation. We can also collate, code and produce chronological or hyperlinked lists and indexes.
- Electronic Data Processing: Deduplication and filtering of electronic data for document review and speedy retrieval of information for easy access anywhere.
- Data Collection Services: Our Digital Forensics specialists can collect data from sources including hard drives, mobile phones, laptops, file servers and cloud based repositories, throughout the APAC region. Assisted self-collection using pre-configured devices and other remote collection services can be made available as needed.
- Document Review: Collaborate with your team, and review documents from anywhere with our e-discovery platforms. Relativity or Nuix allows you to access your documents wherever you have an internet connection. Collaborate with multiple parties, track activities related to the case (including time sheets, documents reviewed, and more), and delegate tasks to your team, all within a secure web-based platform.
- Remote Virtual Arbitrations: Our eHearings team can assist with multi party/multi-location e-hearings where travel is restricted. In a world first, our team recently ran a virtual arbitration comprised of Remote Real-Time transcription and Remote Evidence Presentation, with participants from 10 cities throughout Australia, Asia, Europe and the Americas.
To find out more about how we can support you and your team please contact us.