CPD Seminar (Sydney) - 26 September 2019 - eDiscovery: Adopting Technology for Legal Review
Our Sydney team is running a complimentary CPD seminar that will focus on the latest technological advances in “e-discovery” technology and how this technology can be easily applied to great effect in your day to day practice.
Register For Event
Venue: Law In Order, Level 3, 123 Pitt Street, Sydney
Lunch will be provided.
This seminar will cover:
- An overview of the technology components that make up the electronic discovery/review process.
- How your firm can simplify the discovery/review process by adopting those processes in isolation, or collectively.
- Case studies that highlight when electronic review technology is best applied and the critical elements that need to be considered when applying the technology.
- Cutting edge tools available within electronic review platforms that can streamline the document review process for legal teams, and ultimately reduce the costs associated with document review.
- An insight into some of the emerging technologies and trends in the electronic discovery/review process, particularly the recent advocacy from all jurisdictions of the Court.
We hope you can make it!