Sick of working Mondays? Work Tuesday to Saturday in this challenging and varied role!
- Entry level role
- CBD location (2 minute walk from Wynyard station)
- High volume administration
Join Australia’s market leader in litigation support today!
If you’re a team player that embodies our core values of Leadership, Integrity, Teamwork and Excellence this may be the perfect role for you!
Your average day
You will be joining a vital team within the business. Reporting to the Operations Manager, your main duties include:
- Collating documents
- Printing / Photocopying
- Stapling / De-stapling etc.
- Attending to deliveries from time to time
This shift is Tuesday to Saturday, 9.30am to 6.00pm.
This is a full-time permanent role with full entitlements including leave. Paid overtime is also available depending on the needs of the team.
Requirements for the role
A successful candidate in this role will be passionate in delivering quality service to our clients. Strong attention to detail is highly valued for this role.
You will have:
Benefits and culture
- The ability to follow instructions
- Work cohesively in a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong sense of responsibility
- The ability to work under pressure towards tight deadlines
When you join the Law In Order team, your success will be visible to the organisation. As this is an entry level role, you will be able to develop your skills in administrative work as well as getting a kick start to your administration career.
Employees of Law In Order can also enjoy:
- Opportunities for career growth
- A supportive work culture
- Monthly social events
If you believe you possess the skills listed above, apply now by following out prompts. Please include in your application an updated CV. All candidates must clear reference and background checks.
We look forward to receiving your application!