PER: Solutions Consultant
Law In Order is a leading provider of specialised technology solutions to Australia’s top law firms and corporations. Law In Order is rapidly expanding with offices in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth, and operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
With our strong customer focus, knowledge of litigation processes, quality of work and high level of responsiveness, we have developed an excellent reputation in the marketplace.
Due to the continuous growth of our eLitigation services, Law In Order is looking for an experienced Solutions Consultant, based in Perth, to help secure technical and functional wins during the sales cycle, and assist in the delivery of an outstanding service.
The Solutions Consultant will assist the national sales team to help develop solutions that address the client\'s specific business requirements. Working with our National Technical Lead, you will be responsible for delivering in-depth presentations around product functionality, architecture, customization/implementation and technology integration. In addition, you will provide feedback to the sales and operations teams.
You will then apply your expertise and experience to assist the client to further developing the approach to the eLitigation matter. To facilitate the successful execution of your solution you will liaise with the various groups within the business to manage clients’ expectations and ensure that deadlines are met and quality standards are upheld.
The successful applicant will have:
· A minimum of 3-4 years of relevant industry experience
· Intimate understanding of industry supported databases with database management experience
· Able to query and manipulate data using Access, SQL and other data base tools
· Either experience within a law firm or bureau environment desirable
· Project management experience and skills
Any experience in legal technology, eDiscovery, or litigation review platforms would be an advantage
In return you will be rewarded by:
· Working in a dynamic and growing organisation
· Being involved with new and leading technology
· Working in an evolving market where clients are making the transition from old technologies and have an appetite for embracing solutions that offer easily identifiable savings
· Work with an in house team that are themselves leaders in the industry and be able to develop your own skill level and industry knowledge
· A challenging role with significant potential for growth
If you have a passion for technology and people – this could be the role you’ve been looking for.