When it comes to Appeal Books and Court Books, we understand what each court needs
Each jurisdiction has slightly different needs including style of indexing, method of pagination or procedure to be followed. Our Appeal Book staff has the legal expertise and years of experience to guide you through the individual requirements, allowing you to present your Book in the best possible light.
We will provide what your jurisdiction requires.
We will help you
- Assess the necessary content of the book
- Advise on the compulsory procedures each court requires
- Uplift exhibits, documents, affidavits and pleadings
- Compose appropriate title pages
- Compile in appropriate format (eg A-Z indexing for Court of Appeal)
- If desired, prepare an index with cross referencing, plus page numbers
- Alert you to any discrepancies (missing pages, blurry images, skewed documents etc)
- Print, bind, file and serve Appeal Books in clear and legible format
Please note; you will receive a draft copy of the Appeal Book to ensure your complete satisfaction before we proceed to multiple copies.
Don't risk sloppy documentation and preparation. Our guidance will help present the best case.
For more information contact a Law In Order Business Development Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org