When it comes to accessing subpoenaed documents at Court or Tribunals, we have considerable experience with all courts and understand the individual needs of specific jurisdictions. We have good relationships with the courts and can advise on specific court requests.
We can access & copy subpoenaed documents for all Sydney, Brisbane & Melbourne CBD courts including:
- Supreme Court
- Family Court
- Federal Court
- Local Court
- District Court
- County Court
- Magistrates Court of Victoria
- Land and Environment Court
- Workers Compensation Commission
- Industrial Relations Commission
- Various Tribunals including Administrative Appeals, Administrative Decisions, Dust Diseases and various Professional Boards.
We can advise on how best to supply a particular court's requirements. This means less time wasted, less court frustration and an appropriately professional image for your firm.
We provide the following services:
- Access subpoenaed documents in all courts, commissions and tribunals within the CBD
- Uplifting subpoenaed documents from the Supreme Court of New South Wales pursuant to Practice Note SC Gen 3 for the purpose of copying documents produced (including x-rays and electronic material such as CD's, audio tapes and VCR tapes
- On-site photocopying of subpoenaed documents in all other courts
- Accessing, inspecting and photocopying court files
- Non urgent Court filing (Regional clients only)
- Attendance before Duty Registrar on behalf of our clients to obtain orders regarding access to subpoenaed documents
- Free delivery of documents within the CBD area
The benefits to you are:
Provision and access in the prescribed manner to individual courts. You can rely on us. Your staff will be more productive without worrying about court copying. You're able to run an efficient case.
For more information contact a Law In Order Business Development Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org